Saturday, May 4, 2019

EBAY Win

It is another rainy morning here in Illinois, but that is not an all bad thing.  I should have plenty of time this morning to file away a stack of Cardinals that has been growing for 3 weeks.  I added on card to the stack yesterday with a recent EBAY win.

2019 Topps Inception is a very well done set.  I am not sure if all the autographs are on card, but this one is.  After using my EBAY Bucks, this cost me $1.88.  I doubt Garcia ever finds regular time in the Cardinals outfield barring a flurry of injuries.  He does have some power and a cannon for an arm but struggles with the strikeouts.  He is almost a Tyler O'Neill clone.  This is my first autograph of his and the second new Cardinal autograph I have added this year.

1 comment:

  1. Not all of the Inception autographs are on-card, especially the autograph relics. You're absolutely right, Inception is a gorgeous set.

    ReplyDelete