Monday, August 26, 2019

2019 Set Help

School has been in session about 2 weeks now.  My free time has taken a big hit.  Most nights it is 8:30 before I have a chance to escape to my computer/card room.   Trading has taken a big hit, but has not stopped all together.  Over the weekend I received a nice PWE from TCDB member Setshot68 that helped knock off a few 2019 team wants.


I am missing a 3 short prints from 2019 Heritage regular set.  I have not even started High Numbers.  Good thing there are only 2 short print Cardinals to chase.

Speaking of short prints, I need 2 more to finish 2019 A&G.  These should be much easier to find than the Heritage ones. 

The lone non base card was this 150th parallel.  I hope to hit a card show or two before the end of the year and find some of these in bargain boxes.  If not, the parallel set will join Topps Gold as something that I may never finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment