Monday, August 19, 2019

Stickers and Base for the Wantlist

One of the best things about a trade for me is being able to cross cards off my wantlist.  It does not really matter if it is a single base card, some inserts, or a nice game used or auto.  I will admit that my wantlist never seems to get smaller because I am always finding new sets to add.  TCDB member BLWinborn40 helped knock a few things from my list with a nice package that arrived Friday.

Some collectors may not consider Topps Stickers as cards, but I like them.  This one from 2015 put me at 6 cards out of the 10 card team set. 

I have just 1 sticker left to track down from the 2018 set after receiving these 7.  Time to start looking for the 2019 cards that feature backs like the sets from the 1980s.

I am doing better completing my 2019 base card sets than I did in 2018.  Only 1 more Big League card and 2 Stadium Club cards needed to file these away.  The Musial card is one of the most unique photos I have ever seen on a card. 

I have been slowly added Topps Gold cards to my wantlist.  I usually do not added inserts or parallels. but TCDB makes it very easy to find all the cards in a team set.  I doubt I will ever complete a set, but there is always the thrill of the hunt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment