Monday, September 9, 2019

2 in 1 Week

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I spent mine going to 2 soccer games, a volleyball tournament, and a band competition.  I have no idea how anyone with more than 2 kids can keep up with them.  I did have a few hours Sunday morning to sort through the mail and open a trade package from TCDB member Tgrs 4 me.   This is the second package I received from her in about a week.

My first taste of 2019 Archives.  I like the 1993 design better.  I am not a huge fan of the Molina mug shot.

 A couple of Cardinals HOFers in Brock and Gibson.   The Brock is the blue version from Series 2 Topps.

This McGwire was a welcome extra card in the trade.  This is one of 11 McGwires in the 1999 SP Authentic Home Run Chronicles base set.  TCDB keeps track of how many cards of a player you have.   Counting a few others I need to show, I know have 706 McGwires.  He is not a Cardinal I seek out except for the base cards.   Just goes to show you how many cards he does have.  Onward to 1,000 . 


No comments:

Post a Comment