Thursday, November 21, 2019

4 of 5

Today I will show the 4th trade package out of 5 that arrived Saturday.  This one came from  new TCDB member tkicker182.  He joined the site at the end of October and has jumped right into the thick of trading. 

I need 2 more cards to finish this years Archives team set.  I was never the biggest fan of the 1993 design, but it has grown on me the more I see it.  Or maybe it is just the better player selection.  To say the Cardinals were not a very good team in the early 1990s would be an understatement.  An old Ozzie Smith and a young Ray Lankford was about the only standouts.

It was nice to get all the Cardinals from the Chrome Update set in one trade.  The insert was icing on the cake.

Optic parallels are pretty sharp.  The catcher cards are right up there with any Topps parallels.  The shock parallels look a lot better in hand.

I also received a couple of new Altuves for my son's collection.  I am thinking I will save these and any others I get in the next few weeks to make 1 big Christmas package.  I am not for sure how many he started the year with, but he has 227 different cards now.  Tons more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment