Tuesday, November 5, 2019

One Card EBAY Win

I had a birthday the last weekend in October.  I am getting to the age where a nice dinner with the family is all I want.  I accomplished that for Sunday lunch.  I was not really interested in any of the NFL games that afternoon, so I decided to search EBAY for a birthday present to myself.  I was looking for a certified Cardinals autograph of a player I did not have.  It did not take long to find one.

Not the biggest of names, but for $4 delivered I was not going to pass it up.  Thomas was having nice rookie season before a wrist fracture ended his year.  The Cardinals will have a crowded outfield next year barring a trade or two this winter.  I would like to see Thomas get more playing time, but with Dexter Fowler, Jose Martinez, and Marcell Ozuna still on the team, I doubt that will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment