Friday, November 1, 2019

Kerry Kills 2

My favorite Cardinals blogger, Kerry from Cards on Cards sent me an unexpected card package yesterday.  My son loves reading the return address and asking what is in the package.  This time I had no idea what to tell him but Cardinals. 

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I was close to completing the 2019 Update team set.  It is finished now thanks to some extras Kerry had from a group break.

He also sent the 2 1984 insert Cardinals from Update.  Love the powder blue uniform on the Goldy card.

I will not have to look for any more 2019 Bowman Chrome base cards.  Kerry started and finished the team set for me.  The Nolan Gorman is the highlight of this batch.  Even though it is not a rookie card, his cards are still a bit pricey.

I love these Stat Tracker inserts.  There are 3 more that I need to track down.  I think these will look awesome autographed.

The final card was a 2000 Aurora Pennant Fever insert.  I hate the background on this one.  The logo on the front is a plus. 

Big thanks to Kerry.  I hope to find some Cardinals to send your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment