Saturday, January 25, 2020

Back to the Bench

I usually do not post on the weekends, but I have a huge stack of trades that I need to recap before I file the cards away.  The first came last weekend while I was at Cardinals WWU.  It was a trade with The Bench member Polar Bear 67.  I traded him a handful of Blue Jay autos in exchange for 2 nice Cardinals.

This is my 8th game used card of Wainwright.  The patches are not the most exciting, but it is my first quad piece and first from Topps Museum.  Very well made card that is super thick.

This is also my 8th Kolten Wong autograph.  This is from 2015 GQ set.  Nice looking on card auto.  I think I have finally figured out how to get my scanner to work properly with my new laptop.  I hope I will no longer show cards with the top border cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment