Wednesday, January 29, 2020

OPC From a PWE

I should be caught up with my trade recaps by the end of this week.  Being gone 3 days for the Cardinals WWU and posting the highlights has put me a little behind.  Today's package arrived late last week from TCDB member Halfnard.  Most of my trades of late have been of the pwe variety.  I have no problem with this.  Not sure how many I have done, but I have yet to receive any damaged cards.  Hope this does not spoil my good luck.  On with the cards.

These 1979 O Pee Chee cards are far from mint, but I knew that going into the trade.  Nothing wrong with a little character to the cards.

This actually the second 1995 Electric Diamond Tewksbury card I received last week.  When I proposed this trade to Halfnard, I forgot I was getting this in another deal.  If Kerry does not need it, it will go into the trade pile.

Alan Benes was far from a flame thrower despite what this 1996 Topps Laser card shows.  All the pitchers in this set have the same background.  The hitters feature a red base runner or black batter.  Fun little set, but I can imagine the die cuts edges being bent on some cards if they are kept loose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment