Monday, July 20, 2020

Series 2 Cardinals Box Break Results

I admit I am getting hooked on box breaks.  If I have any spare time in the evenings, I find myself searching youtube for breaks of the latest products.  I will admit I get really tired of hearing the word MOJO all the time, but for the most part the videos are fun to watch.  Before I left on vacation last weekend, I won spot in an EBAY break for 3 jumbo Boxes of 2020 Topps Series 2.  Total cost was just under $19.  The package arrived while I was gone.  It is always nice to have some mail waiting for you when you get back.



I always make sure the breaks I get in include base cards.  Getting a team set is my first priority.  This breaker did not show all the base cards, but I was pretty sure I came away with all 11 Cardinals while I watched it.  Turns out I have 3 complete team sets and a few other duplicates.

 
Jumbo boxes offer 1 autograph and 2 other relics/hits.  I was lucky enough to get this Draft Medallion Goldschmidt.  Sooner or later Topps is going to run out of ideas for these manufactured relic cards.


I was a little disappointed to receive 2 of the Ozzie inserts, but the nice KK silver pack card made up for it.


The rest of my lot consisted of 2 Decade's Best inserts and a Gold card.  The Goldy, one Ozzie, the gold card, and the 1950s card all came from one pack.  If it was not for that one pack, I would not have done very well.  Overall I am satisfied with what I got for the price.  I have yet to find any Series 2 blasters or packs at my local Walmart, so this was a win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment