Tuesday, September 22, 2020

EBAY Cardinals Lot

I struck out in my efforts to find any 2020 Stadium Club at Walmart for the last few weeks.  I was undecided whether to go the EBAY route, or try and trade for all 12 Cardinals in the set.   I surfed EBAY first and found a lot that included a nice extra.  Total including shipping was $10.46.


  

I am guessing most of you have seen these before, but the photography is too good to to show again.  While the Goldschmidt is a great photo that Topps has used for a few other players, the Yadi is my favorite of this bunch.  It is a wonderful shot of him coming out on the field for a playoff game last year.

It was nice to Topps actually use a photo of Paul Dejong on his card this year after using a Greg Garcia photo last year.  The Ozzie is my favorite of this group.  His card shows the hustle that was a mainstay for the 1980s Cardinals teams.


The extra card in the lot was a 2020 Topps Archives Tom Pagnozzi auto.  I have his 1996 Leaf Signature auto, but I always prefer an on card  Topps autograph.  Pags always favored the double flap helmet even though he did not switch hit.    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment