Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Pair of Smalls

 Continuing with my highlights from Monday's big mail day, today I have a couple of small trades.  The first is a pwe from TCDB member TheBucsStopHere.

I am not a big fan of 1 or 2 card trades for low dollar cards unless it is for a card I have been trying to find for awhile like the 2012 Topps Gold Sparkle Motte.  I just need one more Cardinals to complete the 30 card team set.  These look great in hand.  I wish Topps would use this design instead of the hobby only gold foil from the last couple of years.  The Taveras is from 2013 Bowman Platinum.  Hard to imagine he could have been playing in the same outfield as Dylan Carlson this year.  

The second trade came from a member of a Facebook group that I recently joined.

The trader post a box break that featured the Red Ice Mikolas numbered to 199.  From there we expanded the trade to include a couple more 2021 inserts.  It is tempting to try to build the Red team set, but the Dylan Carlson card will most likely be more than what I want to pay.  


1 comment:

  1. Yeah the read team parallel for the Cards would be a nice set but hard to track down. Would have been fun to see what Tavares could do on the field. Good post.

    ReplyDelete