Monday, March 8, 2021

Best Mailday

Saturday's mail brought cards from almost everyone place you could think of.  An EBAY win, a TCDB trade, a blog trade, and a Topps redemption were all waiting in my mailbox.  I will show the EBAY and redemption today since the cards come from the same set.


I won the Gorman redemption from an EBAY box break in early January.  I redeemed the card on January 16th, so about a 2 month wait.  Not horrible, but not great considering quite a few of these were in packs.  I was hoping the redemption would have been for a colored refractor.  This is still a nice card of the Cardinals #2 prospect.  Gorman will need to find another position now that Nolan Arenado will be at 3rd base for the next few years.  There is talk he will try second base, but his best bet for playing time may be when the DH comes to the National League.  


Herrera is the Cardinals #4 prospect.  A lot of people think he is the future replacement for Molina.  Andrew Knizner is in line to be the backup this year, but Herrera may be ready next year.  He is ahead of Knizner defensively and hits just as well.  I won this card for a little less than $19 delivered.  Best part was I had 2 $10 EBAY gift cards, so this one really cost me nothing.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment