Thursday, May 26, 2022

Trio of Smalls

I missed my 2 for Tuesday post this week, so I will make up for it today with a trio of small trades.  The largest of these was only 4 cards.  First up is a single card for The Bench member David K.


This was a simple 2 for 1 trade.  Was it worth the postage?  Maybe not, but David is a very generous member who has given away a ton of great autographed cards.  I will gladly help him anytime I can.  Gorman made his debut over the weekend against the Pirates.  He did great against them, but struck out 3 out of 4 times earlier this week against the Blue Jays.  If he can manage to keep the Ks down, he should be a good second baseman.

Next up are 3 cards from TCDB member Velli88.


I do not have a lot of Topps parallels other than the gold numbered ones.  These 2 from 2021 are welcome additions.  The purple Hicks came from a Meijer pack, the blue Edmonds from a Walmart pack.  Musial is from the 2021 A&G Historical Hits insert set.

The last of the 3 trades came from TCDB Canadian member Shaw Racing.  


This was a 4 for 4 swap that costed me $1.30 postage.  Not bad considering how far these 1989 Panini Stickers came.  If packaged right, you can mail quite a few cards to Canada for less than $2.   



1 comment:

  1. Yes! The international first class stamps are the way to go for Canada unless you have something thick or extremely valuable. The regular package postage to Canada (and other countries) is insane, so I'd rather stuff a few stamped envelopes if I'm sending there.

    ReplyDelete