Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Shiny Trade

Today's trade recap features a nice group of shiny Cardinals from TCDB member freddybacon.  I sent him a handful of Red Sox in return for these 5 cards.  


Mojo refractors look good regardless of what design is used.  These are my first from 2023 Topps silver packs.  I am happy to add any and all Nolan cards regardless of last name.


Another silver pack card and a rainbow foil parallel of WBC champion Lars Nootbaar.  Congrats to him and the rest of Japan on a great tournament.  I find it comical how some Cardinals fans think he can help bring Ohtani to St. Louis next year.   No way ownership is giving out that kind of money.


I like the Future Stars inserts Topps has used across its brands.  I have gotten a few of the poster sized cards autographed at the Cardinals Winter Warm Up.  



No comments:

Post a Comment