Tuesday, March 21, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #37

 Another short 2 for Tuesday post before I head out to my son's high school baseball game.  Yesterday was scheduled for game 1, but rain pushed it back to today. 

First up is a two pack of 1996 Fleer Tiffany cards from member 49ants.


This is the 11th trade we have done together.  All involved Giants for Cardinals.  Since he still has over 100 Cardinals I need, I always try to nab cheap Giants at card shows.

Second trade brought a few more 2023 Topps Cardinals from member pianojazzman.


I am down to 4 more cards to complete my team set, all of which are incoming.  I was happy to see Gorman get a rookie card in Series 1.  He is having a great spring and should be on the opening day roster.  Not sure how much playing time he will get, but there should be enough DH at bats to see him play 2 or 3 times a week.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment