Tuesday, March 28, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #38

It is the last 2 for Tuesday in March, which means baseball season is almost here.  2 more days until Miles Mikolas throws the first pitch of the Cardinals season.  Time to celebrate by showing off a couple of trades.  First up are some cards that arrived yesterday from member Jquirp001.

 
My 2023 Series 1 team set is now complete.  Nice to finish this one before the season starts.


The remaining card is an All Star insert from 2022 Chrome Update.  I hope Goldschmidt comes close to his MVP numbers of last year.  Sooner or later father time will catch up with him.  

Second package was a very generous group of Cardinals from member rustypetty.  I sent him a single Bo Bichette card in exchange for this great Cardinals lot.


Now that my base set is complete, it is time to work on the 2023 inserts.  


I still have plenty of Topps inserts to track down from 2022.  The chase is never over.


You can never go wrong with adding Stadium Club cards of team legends like Stan and Ozzie.  


Arozarena had a great WBC.  I am not a huge fan of his showmanship, but I guess if it brings more fans to the game so be it.  



  


No comments:

Post a Comment