Friday, September 27, 2024

A Few of the Many From Kerry

2 weeks ago, I received a very nice package from my favorite Cardinals blogger, Kerry .  We completed a large TCDB trade involving 35 Cardinals going in each direction.  Although my stats show this was our fifth trade on the site, there have been quite a few more.  We help each other out by exchanging duplicates.  

Kerry is a great source of cards for my in-person autographing needs.  I often look at his Cardinals trade list when picking out a card to have autographed.  I always like to keep a copy unsigned for my collection.  Of the 35 cards I received, 28 of them were replacements.  Here are the 7 cards new to my collection.


This is my favorite of the bunch.  2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary parallels have a great design.  They have more of a gold finish in person instead of the bronze look my scanner gave this card.


Despite his down 2024 season, I am still an Arenado fan.  He may not be the same 35 home run, 120 RBI guy, but I think 25 and 100 would still be in reach.  


It is hard to tell from the scan, but the Lester is Metallic parallel.  This is Goldy #345 in my collection.  Not sure I will reach the 400 mark with his unsure future this offseason.  He is another guy I would not mind having back, but it would have to be at a reduced rate.  


The Panini portion of the package features a nice Wainwright Prizm and one of the many brands from 2022 Panini Chronicles.  Recon is not a bad design.  The photo choice helped to hide the lack of logos.  


  

          

1 comment:

  1. Nice liquorfractor!

    It was sad to see how Goldschmidt and Arenado struggled this year - hopefully they can resurge some before their end.

    ReplyDelete