Friday, September 20, 2024

Shiny Trade

Happy Friday!  Only a few games left in the season for the Cardinals.  They will be eliminated from the wild card with their next loss or a Mets win.  At this point, I prefer that they finish as badly as possible to get a better draft pick.  It does not matter if they finish third or last.  

I plan on listening to the game tonight while I file away some recent trades.  Some of the cards are from today's recap of a trade from TCDB member Sandycoach.


I am slowly plugging away at my 2024 Topps Chrome team set.  4 more to add before this set is complete.


My 2023 Platinum Anniversary team set is a lot farther behind.  I need another 10 cards for this one.


This card makes 785 Ozzie cards in my collection.  I thought I would be closer to 1,000 with as many cards as Topps and Panini put out every year.  I will have to make one of my 2025 resolutions to reach at least 850.    


         

No comments:

Post a Comment