I found myself extremely bored last night due to the lack of baseball. I cannot stand the Bears or Eagles, so Monday Night Football was not an option. I believe my wife was watching women's college volleyball when I decided to leave the room and scan cards for today's post. At least there will be playoff baseball to watch later today. My first trade came from member stdolan1.
Normally I am not a big fan of trades consisting of less than 4 cards, but when the other member goes to the trouble of proposing the trade, I will make an exception. When both of these cards look great, it was hard to so no to the deal.
The second trade came from member bdhrbob.
My 2026 Donruss team set is now complete with the additional of the Doyle card. Rodriguez will have a very good chance of being a top 10 prospect in all of baseball next year. Check out his stats as a 19 year old in Double A this season.
These Optic Blue Velocity parallels look great in hand. The blue and red really stand out with the glossy finish. I bet Cubs fans love the color match.
My favorite cards of the trade was this Scott Red White and Blue refractor. I hate to say it, but I think he has played his last game as a Cardinals. Marmol did not use him very much after he was recalled when the rosters expanded. Even this last week after the Cardinals were eliminated, he did not play very much. I admit he cannot hit right now, but maybe he can turn things around like Jordan Walker. Not to the same extent, but if he could hit just .250, his speed and defense would be well worth a roster spot as a 4th outfielder.





No comments:
Post a Comment