Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Trade Post Part 2: The Inserts

Continuing yesterday's post, here are the inserts from my latest trade.

Triumverate inserts are some of my favorite cards from Stadium Club.  I have never completed any of the 3 card sets.  I still need the McGwire that goes along with this Jordan and Lankford card to finish the 1998 set.


It has been a while since I have gotten a new Pujols card.  This 2006 Fleer Tradition card should be from the Grass Roots set with all the green on it.

Before Topps started to include rainbow foil parallels, Bowman Heritage had them.  These are from the 2007 set.  They completed the 8 card Cardinals set.

X-fractors never scan well for me.  It did not help that these 2012 cards have a slight curve to them.

Wrapping up the lot are a batch of Bowman inserts.  2017 Platinum Ice, 2018 Camo, and 2008 Draft Gold.   Ice inserts are very sharp in hand, even better in the chrome versions.   

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, I kind of like how unpredictable the X-fractor scans are

    ReplyDelete