Monday, July 8, 2019

Bench Trade

It was nice to come back to work today after a long and hectic weekend.  A lot of times I may not say that on a Monday, but last week was full of family and activities.  My brother's family from Colorado stayed with us for the week.  Throw in the 4th of July and my son's birthday yesterday, and I had little quiet time.  I did manage to open a couple of trade packages from Saturday.  Today's cards are from The Bench member zlw1.

This McGwire finished my 1997 Donruss Signature team set.  Always great to put another one to bed.

Hard to tell which of these cards is the non licensed one.  Panini does a great job with Yadi cards. 

These are my first parallels from 2019 Prizm.  The Bader is a silver parallel, while the Mikolas is a Cosmic Haze.  Who ever designed these must have loved the 1970s.


1 comment:

  1. I try to support Panini but I only end up buying unlicensed singles of pre-war players and catchers. That OD blue paralle is really nice!

    ReplyDelete