Thursday, October 15, 2020

2020 Cardinals Chronicles Box Break

 One night last week I had the itch to surf EBAY for a Cardinals box break.  I was hoping to find a deal for some 2020 Bowman Chrome, but those are still going higher than what I want to pay.  Instead I settled for a 3 box break of 2020 Panini Chronicles for about $15.  With only 48 cards per box, the odds are not the best, but there are 3 autographs and 1 memorabilia card per box.  I was not lucky enough to score any of the hits.  I really was not lucky at all as I received 1 card from each box.  


One of the main reasons I chose Chronicles is the great looking cards from a variety of brands.  I love how the red pops on this Certified card.  


I was hoping to get a Kim autograph, but these 2 cards are not too bad.  The Obsidian is pretty thick card.  The seller also busted a 3 different fat packs that yielded me 2 more cards.


The Illusions card from 2020 Optic is rather bland, but the Hudson Prizm looks great in hand.  So for my $15 I got 5 cards.  Are they really worth $3 each?  Not really, but that is the way box breaks go.  You win some, you lose some.  I may track down more singles from Chronicles, but doubt I get into anymore breaks.    



No comments:

Post a Comment