Monday, October 12, 2020

Better Late Than Never

With all the trading I have done since March, I have not had an issues with packages not arriving or being extremely late.  That is until late September when I worked out a trade with TCDB member jsteved.  We agreed to small pwe trade with both of us mailing on September 22.  He received his end on the 26th.  That seems right for something in Southern Illinois to travel to the Baltimore, MD area.  A week goes by and I did not receive my cards.  Then another week.  Finally the past Saturday after 18 days my cards arrived.  There were 4 different post marks on the envelope.  These cards had a long journey, but did arrive safe and sound.


Stan was not the last card I traded for to complete this years A&G set, but he was the last to arrive.  Nice to see Topps used a different photo.


My quest for gold parallel cards continues with these 2 from 1997 Ultra.  It may take a long time to complete this 19 card team set.  I spent some time yesterday filing away all my latest trade.  I think this is the first time in 2 months I do not have any cards sitting on my desk.  It is a nice feeling being caught up.  Time to start up a few trades to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment