Wednesday, November 16, 2022

2 Box Team Break of 2022 Update

 Last week I bought into a box break on The Bench website for 2 hobby boxes of 2022 Update.  I did pretty well for the $15 I spent. 


I was 1 card shy of getting 2 full base sets.  Of the 11 Cardinals in the set, these are my favorites.  3 Pujols cards and 2 rookie cards.  The middle card with Wainwright, Pujols, and Molina is the best of the bunch.


I did well with hitting 5 inserts.  The Ozzie die cut, and Arenado Black Gold stands out in this group.



I was very lucky to get this black autograph numbered to 199 of Brendan Donovan.  It is a sticker auto, but still a nice card.  I love him as a player, but his autograph prices are a little high right now due to limited supply and his 3rd place ROY finish.  He does have an on card auto in Allen & Ginter, so maybe prices will change.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment