Thursday, July 6, 2023

3 New Lankfords from 2023 Donruss

I admit it has been fun trying to track down the newest Ray Lankford cards from 2023 Donruss.  I doubt I will ever complete the 24 card rainbow, but at least I have something new to chase.  The last few days mail brought me 3 new cards, all from EBAY wins.  These 3 cost about $17 total.


For the first time ever, I bought into a player break.  The Lankford spot in a case of 2023 Donruss was about $5.  No base shipped only parallels and numbered cards.  I came away with this Holo Blue and a Holo Red that I already had.  Not the best investment, but you live and learn.  


This Holo Purple was part of a 2 card lot that was about $3.  The other card was a Masyn Winn that I did not scan.  This is a Lankford post after all.  


This 100 parallel was the most expensive. coming in around $9.  A little of an overpay, but I have been buying most of these cards with Paypal credit I had from selling some bobbleheads.  Does not feel like I am spending that much.  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment