Tuesday, July 25, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #48

It is Tuesday, so you know what that means.  A couple more trade recaps from TCDB members.  This week will feature a little something different for one of the trades.  First, though is a nice package from member TheForeverMan.


My 2023 Heritage set build is coming along nicely.  This won't be the last one you see in the post.


A couple of colored parallels of former Cardinals.  I prefer the 2021 Royal Blue Wong over the 2016 Purple Pham.  


A couple of inserts of Cardinals stars.  I always like seeing the Arch featured on cards.  Gives them a hometown feeling.  I am inching very close to 1,000 different Pujols cards in my collection.  This one makes 988.

Second trade came from one of my favorite trading partners, timriess.  This was our 16th completed trade.  Tim and I always find duplicate Cardinals each other needs.


Only 1 more base card and 1 short print left to finish 2023 Heritage.  Will most likely get done before my 2022 team set.


I finally have the base Lankford from 2023 Donruss after showing off all the parallels.  Feels strange to get this one last.

Tim did a huge favor for me.  While I was on vacation last month, my family and I attended a game in his home town of Davenport, Iowa.  It happened to be a bobblehead give away.  Unlike every other game I have been to, the bobblehead was not handed out until after the 6th inning.  Normally I would have stayed, but the game was delayed over an hour due to rain and this was our final night of vacation.  With a 4.5 hour drive home, I decided to leave.  Luckily, I mailed the vouchers to Tim and he picked them up for me.  


Kyle Tucker was one of the better Astro player to pass through the Quad Cities before it changed to a Royals affiliate.  I now have 4 of these to trade for Cardinals bobbleheads I need.  Big shout out to Tim for the help.





No comments:

Post a Comment