Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Card Show Recap: Vendor #1

Time to recap my pickups from the card show this weekend.  This was the first one my son and I attended since March.  Seems like it had been years.  This was a 75 table show set up at a mall about an hour's drive from home that we have been to quite a few times in the last few years.  Some have been great, others not so much.  This one was on the good side.   We spent about 2.5 hours there, mostly digging through bargain boxes.  We spent a total of $34 with 3 different vendors.  I believe we came home with a little over 200 cards.  This post will show the smallest purchase but most expensive at $14.


The most expensive card I purchased all day was this 2023 Big League short print for $2.  That is a little cheaper than EBAY.  


The vendor had a stack of about 200 1968 and 1969 commons for $1 each.  I found a nice 1969 Topps for my team set.  

The rest of the cards were in 50 cents bins that were buy 10, get 1 free.  


Some big names from the 2022 A&G X set along with a couple of minis.


A few other Cardinals included a couple of premium base cards and a nice Opening Day blue foil.


I made my son pick out the Altuve cards he wanted and compare them to his havelist.  He did well by pulling 5 cards he did not have.


All these Pirates will be headed east to trading friend Ron B.  It is a shame Topps would put a stamp on a 1971 card.  




  

No comments:

Post a Comment