Tuesday, July 11, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #46

Today is the first 2 for Tuesday of July after taking last week off for the 4th.  This post will be rather boring, as it is heavy on 2023 Topps Series cards you have most likely seen a million times already.  I chose the delayed gratification route when trying to complete my team set.  It has worked out fairly well.  First up is a 4 pack of cards from member Stevie Jay.


Nice to add another Jordan Walker card to my collection even if it is a Topps base card.  


I did not know this card existed until I saw a picture on Twitter.  Now it sits in my son's binder.

Second trade came from member ntlwhlr.  We did our usual Brewers for Cardinals swap.


It was great to knock off a big chunk with 1 trade.  The Nootbaar photo does a great job of capturing his personality.


The sole non Topps Series 2 card is this short print from 2023 Topps Big League.  It is not of the rarest tier, but still another sp off my wantlist.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment