Monday, July 17, 2023

Big League with a Little Vintage

 It was a long exhausting weekend.  Our church had its yearly fundraising dinner and carnival on Sunday.  Set up lasted most of Saturday morning, while the event took place from 10-7 yesterday.  My son and I did manage to hit up a card show Saturday afternoon.  We bought a little over 200 cards, but I did not have time to scan everything, so today you get a trade recap from a nice package from TCDB member Ymmat.


Nice to get 3 shortprints in 1 trade.  Now I have the 4 shortprints from tiers 2 and 3 to find.  That will take awhile.


Always nice to add a vintage card from a trade.  This 1965 Topps card highlights Tim McCarver's home run to win game 5 of the 1964 World Series.  


This is one of the many cards from 2022 Panini Chronicles.  I believe Yepez will get traded before the deadline.  Nothing personal against him as he is a great guy in person, but I hope he does not turn into an Adolis Garcia or Randy Arozarena type player after he leaves St. Louis.  


  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment