Tuesday, October 31, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #58

 Happy Halloween everyone.  We do not celebrate this holiday much anymore, as my kids are in high school and college.  We did hand out candy at our church social on Sunday.  Since we live out in the middle of nowhere, we do not get any trick-or-treaters.  It should be a quiet evening spent watching game 4 of the World Series.  I do not really care who wins, just hoping for an entertaining series which it has been so far.  On to the cards.  First package came from member cr74.


These are my first 2023 Allen & Ginter cards.  Nice to add 2 legends to start off my team set.


Another chunk of 2022 Platinum Anniversary cards to cross off my list.  7 more to go to finish this one.


One lonely Altuve card from 2022 Bowman Platinum to add to my son's collection.  He should surpass 700 different ones before the end of this year.

Second trade came from member PIANELLI.  I have traded with him a few times on the Trading Bases site.  He joined TCDB in January and has completed over 200 trades.  Very busy man.


Couple of base cards from the early 2000s.  It is getting very hard to find the short print cards from sets like 2002 Donruss Classics.  The Pearce card is numbered to 1500.  


3 inserts including a 2011 Topps Gold.  It would be great to finish this set from the World Series year, but I still need to find 10 more.  Another slow work in progress project.  I guess it would be no fun if finding them was easy.    




    

No comments:

Post a Comment