Wednesday, February 14, 2024

2023 Stadium Club Box Break

Last week I bought into a hobby box break of 2023 Stadium Club.  The cost was $13 for 2 teams, 1 of which was random.  I ended up with the White Sox as my second team.  I will spare the scans of those cards as I ended up with 5 base cards and a red foil Dylan Cease.  Nobody comes here to see White Sox cards anyway.  I did ok with the Cardinals part of the break.


The break started off well with the Arendado box topper.  This card measures close to 4"x 6".  


Also received a nice Goldschmidt insert.  I believe this was in the second or third pack.  


The rest of the break netted me 6 base cards.  As always the photos are great.  I have never seen the Musial image before.  Nice to get some big names out of the way.


  

2 comments:

  1. Nice!!! The Stan Musial playing pool is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Ginko-5. Musial playing pool is my favorite image.

    ReplyDelete