Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Finish 1, Start 1, and a Couple Others

It has been almost a month since I have done a TCDB recap on a day other than Tuesday.  It seems like a broken recording, but the warmer weather and longer days really cut back on my trading.  I am lucky to get 2 or 3 trades a week right now.  One of my larger ones arrived earlier this week from member frankgifford.


I can finally put my 29 card team set from 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary to bed.  This could be one of the last CMart cards I add.  He went from All Star starter to closer to being suspended in a span of 6 years.  


These are the start of my 2023 Bowman set.  Only 3 more veterans to go and some prospects.


2015 Rainbow foil parallels do not scan nearly as well as the 2023 card from yesterday's post.  Grichuk will always be famous for being the draft pick before Mike Trout in the 2009 draft.  Lucky for the Angels they had both picks.


I will finish with my favorite card from the trade.  This Walker Mojo refractor is from 2022 Bowman Chrome.  Walker has not done much since his demotion but should be back in St Louis before the All Star break.  He has too much potential to keep him in the minors.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment