Tuesday, May 2, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #41

I managed to post 2 days in a row, and also 2 Tuesdays in a row.  Things are slowing down on the home front, with next week being the last week of regular season high school baseball.  I will miss watching my son play but not being away from home most nights until 8:00.  Onto the first trade with member Netdawg.


These are my first 2022 Cosmic Chrome cards.  They remind me of Metal Universe sets from the 1990s, just shinier.  Nice job by Topps on this set.


The other 2 cards include a nice Bowman Draft Sapphire and a Topps rainbow foil.  I am not sure when Reyes will make his debut with the Dodgers, but I hope it is a good one.  It sucks he was never healthy during his time in St. Louis other than his All Star year in 2021.

The second trade is courtesy of member philhigh.


My 2022 Bowman Platinum team set is complete thanks to adding Mr. Pujols. 


Since I finished a set, might as well start another.  These are my first 2023 Big League cards.  This is a great looking set, just 1 I will most likely never complete thanks to the tiered short print cards.  This set was great without them.  Why does Topps have to ruin a good thing?


   

  


  

2 comments:

  1. There are way too many Chrome releases, but Cosmic Chrome really stands out. Great looking cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Next year would could have Big League Chrome.

    ReplyDelete