Monday, May 1, 2023

Small EBAY Lot

I had a rare EBAY purchase arrive over the weekend.  I have really cut back my buying on the site since I started buying on Twitter.  Not sure 100% sure why, because it is so easy to find something on EBAY.  Some of it has to do with seeing items listed that have nothing to do with what I am searching for.  Enough ranting, here are the 2 cards I got for a little less than $5.


The Holiday relic is what caught my eye.  I love the design from the 2021 set.  The blue patch blends in well with the snowy background.  I now have 3 of the 4 Cardinals from the set.  Will be keeping my eyes open for the Goldschmidt.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Frosty looks like a cannonball was shot through him. This might be the one time I'd want a plain white swatch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a funny spot to add a patch, but I guess it is better than his head.

      Delete