Friday, May 12, 2023

Twitter Trade

Last week I completed my first trade on Twitter.  I have purchased a few lots here and there but never tried trading.  I happened to find another Cardinals collector a few hours from me who was looking for some Ray Lankford cards.  He was kind enough to check my wantlist and found a few Cardinals I can use. 


Carlson has taken over the starting centerfielder job for now.  His defense is excellent, but his offense has been lagging along with the rest of the team.  Not sure what will happen to his playing time when Tyler O'Neill comes off the DL and/or Jordan Walker is promoted.  


I have noticed quite more Carlson cards are available as of late.  Not sure if people are giving up on him, or just moving on to the latest and greatest.   Either way I am happy to add his cards to my collection.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment