Wednesday, June 14, 2023

A Few From 2022 and 2023

My first trade envelope of June arrived on Saturday.  This one was courtesy of TCDB member cr74.  This was our second completed trade this year.  It is nice to trade with someone I know will send my cards quickly and safely.  


The ice parallels look so much better than the base Bowman Platinum cards.  Wonder how long before Topps makes a chrome version.


What Cardinal fan does not love adding Pujols cards to his/her collection?  I have not found one yet.  The purple refractor is pretty sharp, while the sepia Stadium Club features a great shot.


This is my first 2022 Stadium Club Chrome base card.  Carlson tried to recreate this shot last night but instead ended up going through the bullpen gate.  


I need so many base cards from 2023 sets right now.  Nice to cross off 3 Bowman cards.


My son's Altuve collection has been neglected for the past couple of months.  Without hitting up card shows, it can be a slow process to add his cards because I often forget to check other trader's collection for his cards when working out a trade.  






No comments:

Post a Comment