Tuesday, June 6, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #44

The first 2 for Tuesday of June is very short and sweet.  2 trades with a total of 3 cards.  First up is a lone card from member doublee919.


This trade involved an Ozzie coming my way and a single Cal Ripken headed the other way.  Hard to pass up a great photo from Stadium Club.

Second trade is a 2 pack of 2023 Bowman Cardinals from member Geoff2568.


Slight chance I may get the Winn card signed later this month.  Will keep you updated on that.  I still have a handful of prospects to chase down to complete the base set.  One less now that I can cross Baez off the list.  I had hope he would be promoted to Peoria later this year, but a .200 batting average in low A Palm Beach will most likely not get the job done.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment