Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Making a Dent in 2023 Wantlist

I sound like a broken record when I mention how many base cards I still need from 2023 team sets.  I do not have the first 2023 Donruss or 2023 Topps Series 2 base card yet.  I hope to get on the ball more next month.  There are 2 or 3 different shows I might be able to hit.  If that fails, I will go the trade route.  A recent trade with TCDB member JustinBobo77 did shrink my list by a few.


I am done with 2023 Bowman after adding these 2 Chrome cards.  One less set to worry about.


I am not as fortunate with my Heritage set.  Still 10 more cards to find, including 1 short print.  Wainwright made news the last couple of days by deleting his Twitter account after receiving some bad messages following his last start.  The will is still there, but his talent level has fallen off.  He should win 2 more games to reach 200, but I doubt he will get many more.  Maybe he can have a decent second half to finish his great career out.


My son added a nice 2023 Topps Series 1 insert of Altuve to his collection.  He is slowly getting closer to 700.  
    
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment