Tuesday, June 27, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #45

 In addition to some EBAY wins, I had a few trades delivered last week while I was gone.  Because it is Tuesday, I will show off the 2 smallest ones from TCDB.  First up is a 2 pack of 2023 Bowman Cardinals from member lfgrd77.


Wish I had this package before I left.  I saw Rodriguez play twice in Davenport over the weekend.  He signed autographs after the first game.  He should be in Peoria most of the year, so I should have another chance.

Second trade came from member tgreer.  This one contained 3 cards, 1 of which is already on its way to someone else.  


I am almost finished with the blue parallels from 2013 Topps Update.  Beltran leaves me 2 short.



I need to track down the Paul Goldschmidt card to finish the 2022 Stadium Club Triumvirates Cardinals trio.  Arenado joined the Molina card in my box.  If I ever get the Goldy, I will try to remember to scan the 3 together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment