Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Astros for Cardinals

I had a nice team trade recently with TCDB member jc645.  I sent him a pwe full of Astros in exchange for some Cardinals.  I was a little surprised he did not have any duplicate Altuve cards my son needed, but at least he took some duplicates we had.  


My Topps Gold quest continues with a pair of former Cardinals.  Maybe one of these sets will be my first completed Gold team set.  I need 5 more to complete each one.


I am starting to get a few 2024 inserts in.  This is one of the more common ones.  I bet I would receive 4 to 5 matches per day on TCDB, with members adding it to their trade list.


This member was gracious enough to counter my initial trade offer to include these numbered cards.  Neither is a big name, but I will gladly add cards numbered to 25 and 10.  The Kim Topps Total is a nice color match.







No comments:

Post a Comment