Friday, March 1, 2024

6 Pack

I had a hard time coming up with a title for today's post.  Ended up with a generic one describing how many cards I received in a trade from TCDB member Ymmat.  It is Friday and I am feeling uncreative.  


Starting off with a pair of 2022 Juan Yepez cards.  Yepez fell victim to the Paul Goldschmidt effect.  Since Goldy joined the Cardinals, there has been a number of players who have a decent hit tool, but cannot really play anywhere but first base.  Yepez, Luken Baker, Moises Gomez to name a few.  


A pair of catcher cards.  Panini chose a good pose to hide the logos on McCarver's 2023 Chronicles card.  Not a bad look, but still not as nice as the Contreras 2023 Mojo refractor.


Donovan is being eased back into action after elbow surgery.  This Capstone card is the red parallel.  Wish the background was not so dark, but I guess the ball in the background stands out that way.


This Lankford 1999 E-X Century is for my team set.  I have had the one in my player collection for a long time.  


  

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the 1999 E-X Century set. One of the best looking baseball sets from the 90's.

    ReplyDelete