Tuesday, March 5, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #70

Today's post is somewhat of a follow up from yesterday's.  


Member astrosammy sent me the last 2 Cardinals I needed from 2024 Topps.  Nice to get this set down without buying any.


He also finished my 1987 Classic Update team set.  Lindeman is sporting the old spring training pullover style jersey.  It just doesn't look right without the birds on the bat logo.

Member Statsnerd managed to send twice as many cards in his pwe.


These 2001 Topps Chrome base cards are not nearly as dark in person.  My scanner made JD Drew look like he was falling into a black hole.  This will be an expensive set to finish thanks to the Pujols rookie card I need.


Not nearly as flashy is this 1989 ProCards card.  I always loved the old Redbirds logo.  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment