Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Pair of 4s

Catching up on finishing some 2023 team sets with today's recap of a trade with TCDB member BristolBob.  


I hope Topps does a better job of getting 2024 Stadium Club released on time this year.  At least the great photography makes it somewhat worth the wait.  Nice to see them use a new photo for Hornsby.  The Gibson photo has been used numerous times.


My first 2023 Bowman Draft Chrome cards contained 4 of the 5 Cardinals in the set.  Of course I would be missing last year's #1 draft pick Chase Davis.  I worked out a trade at the end of January for the paper version of all 5, but that trader looks to have skipped town.   Will not answer any messages from me or anyone from TCDB.  This would be my first time being ripped off on the sight.  Guess it happens to everyone once in a while.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment