Wednesday, April 10, 2024

8th New Lankford of 2024 is a Big One (of One)

I did not have a single Panini Flawless card in my collection before this year.  Thanks to the inclusion of Ray Lankford in the 2023 set, that number has changed quite a bit.  Lankford has 2 different autographs in the set, with 6 versions of each numbered to the following: 1 , 5 , 10 , 15, 20, and 25.  I have posted 4 of them already.  Another one arrived yesterday.


This is the Platinum 1 of 1 version.  This is the fourth version of the Signatures card I have, still needing the ones numbered to 10 and 15.  It has been a long time since I added a 1 of 1 to my Lankford collection.  This is the first autograph card to go along with some printing plates and a few Fleer Masterpiece cards.  Simply beautiful card in hand.  I hope to complete the rainbow in the near future.   



1 comment:

  1. Always fun adding a 1/1 to the collection... and getting one step closer to completing the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete