Friday, April 26, 2024

Cubs for Cardinals

Last month, I worked out 2 trades with TCDB and Trading Bases member bdhrbob.  It worked out great for both of us to have a dumping ground for our least favorite cards, Cubs for me and Cardinals for him.  This will turn into an ongoing transaction as we both manage to accumulate cards for each other.  We completed our third trade a few days ago.


I was thrilled to get a nice-sized lot of 2024 Heritage in one trade.  The upper right shows the horrible mistake by Topps of using a Whitey Herzog photo on a Red Schoendienst card.  


My 2001 Topps Chrome team set is down to needing 5 more cards.  4 commons and a Pujols RC will finish it.  


Donruss Classics sets can be difficult to complete thanks to the short print rookies and legends.  I need one common and the Musial legend short print to finish the 2005 set.  The card would look so much better if the ballpark in the background was in color.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment