Tuesday, February 25, 2020

2 For Tuesday

I should have a steady flow of mail coming in this week.  I have over 10 trades going on right now with TCDB members.  Yesterday 2 small pwes arrived with a variety of cards.

The first pwe from member griffey423 contained this 2019 Update photo sp Goldschmidt.  We worked out a 1 for 1 swap for the 2020 Topps Javy Baez photo sp I had.  This trade reminded me of the saying one man's trash is another man's treasure.

The second pwe came from member ntlwhlr.  He finished my 2015 Topps Stickers team set with these 4 Cardinals.


He also sent 3 2019 Topps Fire for my son's set.  The finish line is within reach with just 5 more cards left, but I still have a couple of big ones with Acuna and Alonso to track down. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pickups. Gotta love it when you make good headway towards set goals.

    ReplyDelete