Friday, February 14, 2020

EBAY Auto

My second EBAY purchase of 2020 arrived yesterday.  This was another Cardinals player I did not have a certified autograph of.


O'Neill does not have much of a signature, but it does look great on this 2019 Bowman's Best.  Best of all it cost me $5.30 delivered.  Shipping was free in a pwe.  This may have kept anyone else from bidding, but I have received a ton of trades this way lately with no damage or lost cards.

The Cardinals have an opening in left field now that Marcell Ozuna is in Atlanta.  As of now the competition is between O'Neill and Lane Thomas.  I think Thomas is the better all around player, with O'Neill have the advantage in the power department.  Whoever is not the starter should be the 4th outfielder.  Either one of them is just keeping the spot warm for Dylan Carlson.  I am guessing he will be the starter by the All-Star break.   

2 comments:

  1. When the Cardinals traded for O'Neill, I stocked up on a bunch of his autographs with the Mariners. I still need to add a few Cardinals. This is a sharp looking card. Good add my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad Topps went with on card autos for this set. Hope to find the Zach Thompson card for a good deal.

      Delete