Tuesday, February 11, 2020

PWE With Some Pauls

The flow of pwe trades kept arriving yesterday with a trade envelope from TCDB member Packsux.  He sent me five Cardinals to help with some team sets.


The trade was mostly Paul Goldschmidt cards.  The Leather & Lumber is my first from that set.  The 2019 Bowman's Best finished my small 2 card team set.  They all count no matter how big or small they are. 

Another first and last with these 2.  The Update insert was the last of 4 Cardinals in that set.  The Archives Snapshots card is my first Cardinal from that set.  Dakota Hudson is the only other one.

The only non Goldschmidt was this 2010 National Chicle Mize card.  I only need the Musial short print to finish this one.  I am usually not a fan of the sketch type sets, but this one turned out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment