Friday, February 28, 2020

How Do I Not Have These?

Do you ever see a certain card and think to yourself there is no way I do not have that card already.  I do all the time while searching EBAY for Ray Lankford cards.  I also do the same when searching for some cheap Cardinals lots.  But sometimes you second guess yourself and can be wrong.  Thus was my case with a recent trade.  TCDB member Orry04 proposed a trade with me that included some 1998 Collector's Choice Cardinals.  I thought for sure I had them.  Guess what? I was wrong.

I doubled checked to make sure I did not have these. Glad I did because these completed my team set. 


I had seen this card before, but was not 100% certain if I had it.  Now there is no doubt.

Big Jake puts my son 1 step closer to his first complete set.  Only 5 more to go.


For now he is still collecting Altuve.  I am not sure he fully understands what the Astros did, but until Jose is proven to have worn the famous buzzer, I will help him track down cards or stickers like this one from 2018.


2 comments:

  1. My have list/want list does play tricks on me, yes. I might have to start collecting stickers again; the designs are simple but nice. Only thing I'd have to figure out is how to store them (do they make Ultra-pro pages that size?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put them in penny sleeves, then into my 5000 count team boxes.

      Delete